||Quickly tap into all relationship details, both in the office and on popular mobile devices.
Efficiently manage your calendar; track calls, meetings, and to-dos; and kick off automated tasks to increase productivity.
Seamlessly interact with the business and social tools you rely on every day, like Office, Outlook®, Google™ and LinkedIn®.
Leverage integrated emarketing services1 to take the guesswork out of when, where, and how to engage with prospects and customers.
Boost productivity with team access to a central database from Windows® and the web.
Benefit from team-based features like group dashboards and reports, team calendar view, and enhanced security settings.
Here’s what you can do
Know every detail about your contacts and customers
Act! keeps all the details of your business relationships in a
single, organized view, so you’re informed and prepared for every interaction.
- Keep contact info and associated notes, history, activities, documents,
opportunities, and social media updates in one organized place.
- Access and edit rich customer information from your iPhone®,
iPad®, or Android™ device with Act! Premium Mobile.2
Make the most of your work day
Act! helps you maximize your time and work smarter to accomplish
- Efficiently manage your calendar and track calls, meetings, and to-dos –
all tied to your contacts.
- Quickly capture impromptu notes and personal tasks with Act! Scratchpad,
a convenient virtual notepad.
- Automate best practice processes to move opportunities through the sales
cycle and free up valuable time.
- Track sales opportunity information including products and services,
associated activities, and probability of close.
- See graphical representations of performance with actionable dashboards,
or run one of 40+ pre-built reports.
Interact seamlessly with the tools you rely on every day
Seamlessly interact with the business and social tools you rely on –
like Office, Outlook®, Google™, Facebook®, and
LinkedIn® – conveniently, right from within Act!.
- Write an Outlook® email from within Act! and a history item
is automatically recorded on the associated contact record.
- Sync your Act! contacts and calendar with Outlook® and Google™,
then easily access from either application.
- Build rich profiles and gain valuable customer insights via seamless
integration with Facebook® and LinkedIn®.
- Export data to Excel® with one click for additional analysis
Travel light and stay connected with Act! Premium Mobile
Act! Premium Mobile2 makes it easy to be productive,
wherever you are, because it turns your smartphone or tablet into a virtual
- Be informed and prepared while away from the office, with real-time
mobile access to rich customer information and calendar details from your
iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device.
- View, add, and edit contact details, notes, history, and activities, as
well as groups and companies for a powerful selling advantage.
- Focus on high priority opportunities by filtering information based on
date, status, and stage in the sales cycle.
- Personalize layouts, search information efficiently, and leverage Quick
Actions to perform key tasks in the field.
- Keep remote teams in lock-step with secured, shared access to the most
recent Act! details.
Leverage emarketing services to generate buzz and drive new business
Integrated emarketing services1 within Act! help take the
guesswork out of when, where, and how to engage with prospects and customers.
- Easily segment your prospects and customers, then design, send, and
track professional, eye-catching email campaigns that reach the right
customers with the right message.
- Intelligent call lists automatically recommend hot leads to follow up
with to generate new sales.
- Further extend your marketing reach to LinkedIn®, Facebook®,
and Twitter® using social sharing features.
- Pay as you go with affordable monthly subscription plans designed for
Important Note: Review
Act! system requirements. You must purchase one license of Act! per user.
Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database. Contact
your add-on product provider to determine compatibility for your add-on
products. | 1 Additional subscription required after 60-Day Free
Trial | 2 Act! Premium Mobile requires setup and configuration of
Act! Premium (access via Web). Data access available via active Internet
connection from supported device browsers. Review Act! system requirements at
are responsible for all data-related charges.