Putting ACT! Administrative Functions on Autopilot
Now you can perform backups, do database maintenance and synchronize all in the middle of the night
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Database Support: Allows you to specify multiple databases and time slots.
- Maintenance Options - Choose any or all of the following options: Backup, Compress & Reindex, Synchronization, Process Group Membership Rules, Delete Remotely Deleted Sync Records, Remove Windows' Temporary Files, Backup Extra Files (docs, templates, etc.).
- Time & Day Settings: AutoAdmin II can be purchases in two different modes. Single database/timeslot mode or multiple databases/timeslots. There are 288 slots per day (in 5 minute increments).
- FTP Sync and FTP Backup: Use remote locations to transfer sync packets or your backups.
- Sync & Email Settings: Allows specification of synchronization method and mailbox that contains synchronization packets. Requires that your database has previously been set up for synchronization.
- Advanced Options: Allows you to tune AutoAdmin II for slower computers.
- Large synchronization user base. The Administrator can schedule the synchronization after hours without user interface.
- Remote users who require an automated synchronization schedule.
- Administering multiple databases for different divisions, organizations, etc...
Requirements & Installation
- Compatible with:
ACT! for Windows 4.0, 5.0 (2000), 6.0
- 10 MB of disk storage
- Automated installation program! Installs in minutes!